Saturday, October 01, 2005

PISSED

What the fuck is wrong with the fucking world?
i'm so bloody disappointed rite now.. it's jus 3 days b4 i fly off to Bali and dis has to happen
this is not abt me or the holiday
but what the fuck is wrong wif these fucking extremists man?
it's the holy month comin up isnt it?
wad's wif the bombs? 4 of them some more
fuck man damn ass holes
i'm having such a bad headache now
figuring out how i'm suppose to work ard this situation to get a refund of some sort for my trip
jus when my sis n i r so excited abt taking my parents dere this has to happen
after so long n so much efforts of convicing my parents to go to Bali, this has to happen
damn ass holes man
wad the hell is wrong wif their fuckin sick minds
for the gd of the world my ass
god i'm so fuckin pissed off rite now

No comments: